Sunday, April 22, 2012


Teaching is not difficult. Furthermore, all the knowledge already in our heart but, the challenge is how we want to interpret the knowledge we have and turn down the knowledge level so that the school children can understand. Its not easy peeps!

At the beginning, I'm really struggled just like I'm the one who will sit for the exam.haha. Right now I'm still struggling but the tension had reduced so much, Alhamdulillah :)

So many works. The workloads just like no end even though I'm working at the private school. Try to be positive, maybe my brain and body still working on the adjustment of new environment. From not so big responsibility to the very big responsibility. What I mean is from a student title to a teacher title. During my study time, what I need to worry is just my own result, but when become a teacher I need to worry about all my students result. This really shortened my life.hahaha.

After all, I still can enjoy my life as a teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment