Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy new year

My final exam is not finish yet but I can’t wait to wish all of you happy New Year! Even though it’s already 3 days behind but I’m pretty sure that everybody is still in the New Year mood. Including the chaotic of the household preparing for new school term :)


I just faced my first paper this evening, and it was not that bad because I believed many of us were struggling to finish the questions. Hahaha. I know I’m sound bad enough, but trust me, the questions are not familiar at all! At all! All the proving and facts were not included in our assignments plus lecturer did not put much attention to that part. So, most of us just ignore that part, and suddenly it came up in the exam!


I know that I’m not doing well in the exam, but I still can put a big smile on my face. hahaha. The most important thing is, the exam is finish! Of course for that paper :)


For my research project, as you already know, we had changed our supervisor. At the moment everything’s going smoothly. Alhamdulillah. We had delayed our submission date and viva as well. Delay to one date that is not decided yet, it’s actually totally based on my new supervisor to put the date for our submission and viva. We made a compromised the other day for choosing the date for submission and viva :), obviously I’m the one who need more time because I have quite a number of examinations to focus on compared to my other friend. By the way, my friend has no examination at all for this semester! The very good feeling about this :D. hahaha. Thanks to my new supervisor for your understanding :)


See you at the next entry :), owh ya, my next paper is on Thursday. Pray for me once again please? Thank you :)

2 comments: