Friday, March 18, 2011

I just can't take it

Final is just around the corner. frankly speaking, I'm not ready. How am I going to ready if I can't understand whatever that I learned. Up to this level everything seems to be difficult. quantum mechanics, computational physics, nonlinear dynamics, space physics and project. non of this subject can calm me. I'm tired of this thing! What day that I'm not studying? u name it. Monday to friday, my schedule is really tight, not even have time for lunch! I did not going home for every weekend now on. I really have no time. but still, my time is not enough.

How am I going to go through this? no idea. Every subjects are difficult. Started from last week I attend the class just for the attendance, no more exciting to the subjects. Nonlinear dynamics is the worst. What ever my lecturer said at the front I cannot digest at all. I can't even understand the concepts used in that method. everything seems like irrational at all.

Space physics, sometimes it easy, sometimes it difficult.most of the time actually. Admitted that I've no basic in this subject, not at all. never taken any subject related to space. I'm empty about this subject!

Computational physics, the assignment list is still on! no idea when its gonna to stop...

Quantum mechanics, part one is done! all the calculation, done! InsyaAllah with flying colors. now the second part is coming. philosophy of quantum mechanics. believe me its boring! 2hours in the lecture just feels like 5 hours.

Project, next week is the proposal presentation. they had postponed. I've a huge problem with presentation. I'm kinda of nervous person. just pray to Allah everything will be okay.

Allah know best.

No comments:

Post a Comment