Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sabtu

Hari ni hari sabtu and I'm proudly announcing that I'm still at ukm! If you are closed enough to me, you will know how sacrificed I am to stay here at ukm during the holidays. Hard decision but will be pay off (I'll make sure of this thing!).

Tadi aku blogwalking, found 1blog which the author is well known. Tak payah tahu sape kan.kalau korang jumpa blog tu,jumpa la.kalau tak, anggap je korang tahu blog tu.hahaha.

Yang aku nak story kat sini adalah pendapat kami adalah sama! Both of us are physicist. but none of us can 100% claimed that physics is enjoyable/fun/exciting or whatsoever good word to understand. Physics is hard!(honestly). But this is the path chosen by us.

You learnt something you cannot see with naked eye, something that cannot be rational at all, something hardly to understand and something you only memorized without understand then at the end you says physics is fun? Don't be hypocrite. Just admit physics is hard.

But as I told earlier, though how hard it is, we still can make it. What we need is just patience and a little bit hardworking. Insyaallah everything will goes well.


No comments:

Post a Comment